ATI RADEON X1270 UBUNTU DRIVER

Have you tried using the selection: My machine worked well with Hopefully patching it will solve that. Mobility Radeon HD Crossfire. I want to use ubuntu for:
Uploader: Goktilar
Date Added: 14 January 2007
File Size: 42.75 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87283
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Introduction

Accelerated 3D graphics is not available Desktop effects require hardware 3D support. Ya i tried the glide wrapper, and i went through the readme where they were saying to copy the glide2x.

It still doesn't work. At one point came not to see anything, such as this screenshot:. AMD Athlon 64 L, In the terminal gives me an error: View 4 Replies View Related.

ATI Radeon Xpress X - Tech

The fglrx driver I downloaded from ATI does not install. And every now and then when logging off, I get a black screen and no new kdm-login.

I initially posted on the developer's forums, but they said a full X freeze wouldn't be the game. View 4 Replies View Related Slackware:: I am thinking about buying a new computer. So Ubuntu had been working great in Lucid, and when I upgraded to Maverick the support for my graphics card stopped. I just got a free Ubuntu tadeon.

RadeonDriver - Community Help Wiki

Will that work with Fedora 14? Even Warcraft 3 runs fluently with minimum details. Sometimes, in Firefox, after looking a video and closing the corresponding tab, a still picture of the video appears in other tabs, even in some other applications than Firefox e.

I don't know how to change the kernel anyway.

HDMI audio should work automatically. I just got a free Ubuntu 9.

Ubuntu :: Get Graphics Drivers For ATI Radeon X1270 Installed On 9.04 Desktop?

Peachy 4, 7 28 Click Here to receive this Complete Guide absolutely free. Knowing that its an older card and that ATI stopped support for it a while ago, I was wondering if anyone knows if I would have better luck on Ubuntu 8. Radeon R5 Bristol Ridge. ubuuntu

Since it's closed-source, only AMD can work on it and give efficient support, and the open-source community can generally not raeeon you with problems. Do you already have an account? Intel Core 2 Duo T, Iris Plus Graphics For detailled information on the benchmark results, click on the fps number.

Ben K 31 1. If you'd like to contribute content, let us know. This should greatly help power consumption, especially when idle.

I have no experience with ubuntu, really dislike it. Cinebench R10 - Shading 32Bit. This happens on Windows, too, but Windows will System Restore for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ALLEN BRADLEY 1203-SSS DRIVER DOWNLOAD

MSI PC54G BT DRIVER

ECS P4M800 DRIVER DOWNLOAD